Do you know that you have been called for such a time as this?
We all have a calling to love God and to love one another, to love our enemies…. our first calling is to love.
But, “how do I discover my calling in Christ?”is a question we yearn to have answered.
Beyond love, do you know what God has put inside you that makes you shine?
Ready: God has given you a purpose, a calling, and spiritual gifts to enable you to fulfill it. You can discover the destiny God has for you.
Set: Whatever makes you feel passionate is a key to what your calling is in Christ. You have been put on this earth at this time to fulfill a purpose.
1. What is a desire you long to see fulfilled?
2. What is a sensitivity you have that you realize others don’t share?
3. What is a scripture that sticks out for you personally, that seems to wrap itself around you or helps to define who you are?
4. If you could change one thing in your culture or surroundings what would it be?
5. Through prayer and meditation, search for the connection between 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Go: Explore through prayer, fellowship and creativity, what God may be saying to you about who you are. Ask Him to show you how He sees you in light of this purpose for your life.
And for an even deeper challenge, look at the LarusBlog Word section: Finding my Life’s Purpose in Christ.